Home Wingssail Home Email Fred & Judy Map of our travels

Sunday, January 15, 2006

January 16, 2006-Cruiser Loses His Head in Muslim South

Hiroshi


For those of you who remember the story we sent about our Japanese friend Hiroshi who sailed to Viet Nam from Hong Kong and promptly got imprisoned for his efforts, we have news of his latest episode, in his own words.

Hello,this is B/ Hiroshi Kubo (YUKIKAZE)
This time I have a message to everyone.
I will get marry whith Philippino.
Her name is ANNABELLE V. Anggot.
24 years old.
On 8th,November we have a ceremony in
Mindanao,Zanboanga del Norte,Sibutad.
Good by for SINGLE.
I hope I can show you my wife someday.
See you then
Regard

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello everybody,
Annabelle V. Anggot have boy friend in mindanao.. zamboanga city i marry her this coming march after her graduation..

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't marry Annabelle Anggot because,she have a boy fiend in mindanao...
have been engage same filipino...

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Annabelle V. Anggot is my best friend nobody can't get marry her because she's want serving to be a nun..
so please don't attemp to marry her..
I hope u understand the situation of Annabelle Anggot...

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Hiroshi!!!
you can't marry Annabelle V.Anggot I am the Boyfriend of Annabelle Anggot, if you interest to marry her you see me.. Ill wait you here In mindanao.. Sibutad Zamboanga del norte..
I know you ,youre member of Yakuza...
Ill wait you here in Zamboanga del norte Sibutad.. im warn you!!!!...

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home